Thursday 16 February 2012

Another View of The Library...


I love this room...

Of all the spaces at the House of the Little Fox off the Camino de Santiago this one is the place to unwind. There is music, a TV set up for dvds and videos and hundreds of books many of them related to the Camino or other "spiritual" issues. The Freudian couch was an heirloom from the previous owner - and who better than me to continue its home...
Get the kinks out of your back with the massage machine in this room - and the kinks out of your mind. I'll bet you still have one or two...
.

3 comments:

  1. it looks very peaceful I feel drawn to it-will be in touch later in the year if thats ok.
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS a haven of peacefulness and you will be VERY welcome.And...you WILL be drawn to it, as I was drawn to it more than two years ago now when I wasn't even sure where it was!
    Some things just have to be.
    Foxy and me await you...

    ReplyDelete